Due September 18 at the beginning of class. We’ll have a crit.
In this assigment, you have the task of recreating (or start from scratch) your resume as an html document. Consider organizing everything into a multi-page web site that is user friendly. However, if you want to make it just one page, that’s ok.
You will be graded on these criteria:
- Code Structure (paired tags – html, head, title, body, etc.) – 5 points
- Alignment of text and graphics on page; overall placement of images
and text; color choices of text and background – 5 points
- Content included appropriate content for a resume – 2 points
- Use of ordered or unordered lists for content – 3 points
- Use of CSS for styling body copy, background and lists – 4 points
- Use of email link & defined link states in CSS – 1 pt
Here are a couple of links to other students’ finished resumes: