The due date for the Scuba/100k assignment is extended to Thursday, Oct. 4 at 5:45. We’ll have a crit as soon as they’re all uploaded.
Here’s how you put all your styles into an external style sheet.
- Create a document with the extension .css. For example, mystyles.css.
- Put that document in the same directory at the same level as the html document you’re working on. In the same folder, in other words.
- Copy all the styles from the head portion of your html document. Just the selectors and declarations – not the <style type=”text/css”>…</style> portion.
- Paste the styles into the mystyles.css document.
- Delete the styles from your html document.
- Link mystyles.css to your html page by putting this in the <head></head> portion of your page:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="mystyles.css">
And there you have it.